dinsdag 20 augustus 2013

Clam diggers


Hallo allemaal,

Hello,

het is een tijdje geleden sinds ik iets heb gepost, ben nog niet mezelf en moet het allemaal nog een plekje geven maar ben wel weer aan het kleuren gegaan.

it's been a while since my last post, I'm not myself yet, it is so hard to accept and I think it may take a while before I can give it a place in my heart but I've started to colour again.
 
 
het is weer mosseltijd, niet dat ik ze lekker vind hoor maar vind dit zo'n schattige digi van Mo Manning!

It is clam season, not that I like eating them but I love this new digi from Mo Manning !
 
 
Zoals je ziet is het weer een CAS kaart geworden.
Het strookje papier met de tekst komt uit het Pretty Papers Bloc
 Dark Vintage van Marianne Design.
 
As you can see I made a CAS card.
The piece of paper with the sentiment comes from the Pretty Papers Bloc Dark Vintage from Marianne Design.
 


Ik heb weer een heleboel Derwent Coloursoft potloden gebruikt voor het inkleuren:
 
I've used a lot of Derwent Coloursoft pencils for coloring my image:
 
C010, 020, 120, 150, 180, 330, 340, 360, 420, 470, 490, 500, 510, 520, 530,
540, 550, 560, 570, 580, 590, 600, 610, 640, 650, 690, 700, 710 en 720
 
Met dit kaartje wil ik graag mee doen aan de volgende challenges:
 
I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:
 
- Addicted to CAS #20 Holiday
 
- Krea2day Zon, zee, strand en vakantie
 
- Crafty Cardmakers # 98 Sun in the sun
 
- The cutie Pie Challenges #51  Anything goes
 
 
 Geniet van je dag,

Enjoy your day,
 
Colinda

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtige kaart! En wat kan jij mooi inkleuren met die potloden, heel mooi gedaan!
    Liefs, Deborah

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is lovely, Colinda! Your colouring and highlighting on kraft looks amazing. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Colinda..Wat weer Prachtig gekleurd!
    Het moet allemaal z'n tijd hebben meid, doe waar je zin in hebt.
    Lieve groetjes Joukje

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your coloring is absolutely lovely. I love the white that you added. It really softens the look of the whole image. Thanks for playing at ATCAS. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautifully coloured. I love the soft pencil against the Kraft card.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin xx
    Crafty Cardmakers

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful card - amazing colouring.
    Thanks for playing along with The Cuties.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. A lovely CAS card, fab colouring on the kraft card. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Cardmakers. Good luck! Sharon x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Beautiful Coloring Colinda!! Love your sweet image too! I am not a huge fan of clams either, unless it's in clam chowder, lol 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. wouw wat prachtig

    Neem je tijd meis,
    Liefs anneke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Hello my fabulous colouring friend!!! Im pleased the sun is shining for you darlin, your card again is so beautiful, I apologise for being a bad blogger but I have up and down days so forgive me wont you hun gorgeous card just gorgeous, big huggies une xxxxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Dank je wel voor je reactie!!
Thanks for your comment!!